SIX MONTH SMILES COSMETIC BRACES
A perfectly natural smile in six months, without tooth removal? This is exactly what our team at Oh My Smile can offer you.
Six Month Smiles® short term orthodontic treatment is a modern twist on tried-and-true orthodontics developed in the USA and now widely used here in the UK, as it is an effective method of straightening teeth in a short time.
FIND OUT MORE
- Book a free consultation
- All orthodontic treatment bespoke to your needs
- Free whitening with selected treatments
- Free retainers with selected treatments
- Evening appointments available
- Finance and payment options available
The Six Month Smiles braces can be used on teeth which are crooked, twisted or even gapped. Using tooth coloured wires and brackets, it’s a popular option for adults who may not want to wear a traditional ‘train track’ metal fixed brace.
Here’s a few reasons why this procedure is so fantastic:
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok™ clear brackets and tooth-coloured wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall treatment times increase comfort, safety and oral hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers
NEW SMILES created with SIX MONTH SMILES
To find out whether you’re suitable for the Six Month Smiles treatment, book a consultation and we will take the time to carefully examine your teeth and gums, discuss your requirements, take photos and answer any questions you may have.
If you decide to proceed you will need to return to the practice on a regular basis so your dentist can make adjustments to the appliance and check on your progress, and we would recommend regular dental hygiene appointments, to ensure your teeth stay healthy and clean throughout the treatment.
If you’re ready to boost your smile, please get in touch with the team or book online.